Your Corona Orthodontist Offers Invisible Orthodontics with Invisalign
Our aligner tray systems offer innovative orthodontic treatment that does not include the use of brackets or wires. For patients dealing with mild to moderate malocclusions, we may suggest Invisalign®. These systems offer several benefits for individuals who desire a more uniform smile.
Your orthodontist will provide you with a series of custom-fitted aligner trays. You will wear one set at a time, graduating through the series until treatment is complete. The trays are crafted out of plastic and will fit securely over your teeth. We recommend that you wear your trays for 20 to 22 hours each day, though you may remove them when necessary.
The Advantages of Invisalign
Aligner trays offer nearly invisible treatment. This is often an important factor for students or professionals who feel metal braces may negatively affect their image or ability to move comfortably through the day. Other benefits include:
- You will never need to visit the dentist for a broken bracket or wire
- The plastic is clear and BPA free
- Aligner trays are safe for wear during high-impact sports
- Trays typically require a similar treatment time and similar investment when compared with metal braces
- You may remove your trays to eat and to maintain your usual daily hygiene
- Trays are easy to clean
About Your Candidacy
Invisalign address a variety of malocclusions, including the following:
- Open bite
However, for severe or complex misalignment, your Corona orthodontist may recommend metal or lingual braces for successful results.