Your Custom Smile Makeover
Dramatic smile transformations call for the combination of several treatments or the use of a single cosmetic treatment: Porcelain veneers. Patients who wish to improve a diverse array of esthetic problems, from chips and cracks to spacing, discoloration, and even tooth shape may accomplish their smile goals in as few as two visits by choosing veneers. Schedule a cosmetic consultation with us at Riverside Dental Group to find out whether veneers are the best choice for your smile.
Veneers are custom-created ceramic shells crafted out of many super-thin layers of porcelain. The composition of veneers is similar to the construction of your natural teeth, which develop from many translucent tissue layers. Once bonded to your enamel, the veneer become visible when you smile.
Benefits of Veneers
We will speak with you during your first visit about your preferences for your future smile and we will take impressions of your teeth. Based on this information, a master ceramicist will craft veneers that will transform your smile and offer the following benefits:
- Coverage of discoloration or stains for a whiter smile
- Coverage of minor imperfections like small chips or cracks
- Veneers can improve minor cases of tooth misalignment, often allowing patients to avoid orthodontics
- You may alter the size, shape, and length of your veneers for a smile that better suits your features
- Porcelain veneers are durable and stain-resistant for long-term wear