Clear Teeth Realignment
Patients who consider the alignment of their smiles often hesitate when they research metal braces. Fortunately, we offer Invisalign, a nearly undetectable orthodontics system that will align your teeth like traditional braces but very little to no discomfort. Visit us at Riverside Dental Group today, so we may begin guiding you toward a gorgeous smile.
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment commonly referred to as “clear braces.” The system utilizes clear, BPA-free plastic aligner trays that shift your teeth. To begin treatment, we will create a series of custom-crafted trays based on impressions we take of your teeth during your initial visit. You will wear one set of trays at a time, graduating through the series.
The benefits include:
- Invisalign trays are made of smooth plastic, which will not result in irritation to your soft tissues like that caused by metal braces
- Treatment cost is in line with the investment required of traditional braces
- This clear braces system is removable – you will wear them for 20 to 22 hours each day
- You may continue eating your usual diet and caring for your teeth the same way, since you may remove the trays
- Most people will not notice you are wearing trays
We will examine your mouth to determine the best course of action to improve your alignment. Though Invisalign does not treat severe malocclusions, it does provide alignment to a variety of misalignment concerns, including:
- Over bite
- Under bite
- Cross bite
- Open bite