A Beautiful, Full Smile Once Again
Suffering from severe or total tooth loss can take a significant toll on your day-to-day life. You may deal with extremely limited chewing and speaking capabilities. Some patients even feel too embarrassed to smile in front of others. Fortunately, we offer partial and complete dentures to target the needs of most of our patients.
You may choose from among complete or partial dentures to replace your missing teeth. Dentures are custom-crafted on high-grade pink acrylic bases to blend with your natural gum tissue, in addition to porcelain or acrylic white replacement teeth. Edentulous patients – or those missing all of their teeth – will benefit from the complete dentures. The denture will rest over your top or bottom dental ridge, relying on the suction created by your mouth. Patients suffering from partial tooth loss will benefit from a partial denture – commonly called a “partial.” Its metal clasps will fit securely over your remaining natural teeth for support, while attached artificial teeth fill open spaces for a complete smile.
The Benefits of Dentures
Severe or complete tooth loss can limit your life and result in discomfort. Fortunately, dentures offer a number of benefits, including:
- Complete dentures efficiently restore one or two full arches of teeth
- You will enjoy a complete, beautiful, natural looking smile for improved self-esteem
- Replacing your teeth restores the interior framework of your mouth that supports your lower face, preventing your lips from sinking inward
- Dentures are removable, making for simple daily hygiene
- Dentures provide a tooth replacement solution for individuals suffering from jawbone damage
For qualifying patients, we offer implant-retained dentures. This means we will surgically place implant posts into your jawbone to replace some of your missing roots. Once you heal, we will provide you with a complete or partial denture designed with enclosures that sit securely over the posts for improved stability.