You won’t feel pleased when you experience a toothache, of course. Nobody gets excited about this or simply ignores it. When your tooth hurts, you notice it and you want to make it better. So, what should you be doing to attain relief? Is it a good idea to treat it yourself? Should you be racing to call us to schedule a visit? You may already have the answers (or you might need some extra help in this department). Let our quiz be your guide!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you have a toothache, you should not do anything to artificially find relief. Otherwise, you will have a hard time knowing whether the tooth is better or not.
- True or False: Depending on the cause of your pain, you may be able to achieve some relief with topical numbing gel applied to your gum tissue surrounding the tooth, as well as the use of sensitivity toothpaste.
- True or False: When you take an over-the-counter pain reliever, it’s not going to be able to do anything for discomfort related to dental tissues.
- False. There’s no reason to avoid helping your tooth feel better. Once you experience tooth pain, it’s time to come see us no matter what, so we can tell you whether everything is just fine or if you need treatment.
- True. If you’re dealing with a toothache that’s the result of sensitivity, addressing this issue with numbing gel and sensitivity toothpaste can help you achieve some relief.
- False. This is absolutely a good choice. As long as you are taking the directed amount, then you can expect some wonderful relief, which will help you remain relaxed until we can see you.
Learn More About Dealing With Toothaches At Our Practice
Schedule an appointment with us to look at your tooth if you’re experiencing a toothache, so we can help protect your oral health. Give us a call in Riverside, CA to schedule a consultation with your dentist. We are proud to serve patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.