Your Temecula dentist knows that your bedtime habits might need some help. Is this true? Would you say that your morning and evening smile health routines are running like well-oiled machines? Or, would you say that you’ve got a few kinks to iron out before everything is nice and streamlined? If it’s the latter, we’re pleased to present to you one very delightful quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: It’s okay to drink whatever you want after you brush your teeth at night and before bedtime. It’s just important that you don’t eat any food because it can become stuck within and between teeth.
- True or False: Your Temecula dentist suggests you floss in the morning instead of at night if you are someone who tends to feel more energized in the morning. This can help you avoid accidentally skipping flossing all day.
- True or False: You may benefit from placing a nightlight in the bathroom if you find that brushing under bright lights either bothers you in the evening or makes it difficult to go to sleep once you’re in bed.
- False. The only item that is okay for you to consume after you’ve brushed and flossed is water. If it’s not water, it’s not okay. That’s all you need to know!
- True. Your Temecula dentist reminds you that it is absolutely important to pay attention to your personality and what works for you. As a result, you can have a much more positive experience with your smile care.
- True. Exposing your eyes (and brain) to excessive light, particularly if your home has been dark throughout the evening, may lead to difficulty falling asleep. Try an alternative!
Make Nighttime Hygiene Easier With Our Tips
Ask your Temecula dentist for help with your hygiene routine if it feels like it needs some improvement. Give us a call in Temecula, CA to schedule a consultation with your dentist. We are proud to serve patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.